Choose a system which drives innovation within your boundaries.
Reap the benefits of a system built for customization, scalability and seamless integration.
Bring innovation, experience and flexibility on board with a system which stays
Stay ahead of the market and reform with a system which easily manages non-traditional reimbursement.
- "The team at Wonderbox Technologies has delivered the very best partner experience I’ve had in the last 30 years. They have proven to be well-endowed with integrity, personal responsibility, and human relationship skills."
- "They are fantastic to work with. I really enjoyed the time that we spent going through the process with them. They are probably just the friendliest, most eager to help, out of any software partner I’ve ever worked with."
- "I have been very impressed with their ability to meet our needs and step away from what they developed and look to customize their platform to truly meet our needs."
- "I don’t know of anyone who has the level of experience and expertise in dental as Wonderbox Technologies."
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you find the information you need quickly, we've collected answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Wonderbox Technologies. Click on a question to have the answer drop down below.
- How often do you update the Enterprise System?
We release Enterprise System software upgrades quarterly to stay current with the ever-changing dynamics of healthcare standards. Software releases typically incorporate new functionality requested by our clients as well as enhancements to meet new or updated state and federal regulations. Each software release includes both functional and technical enhancements.
- How does the Enterprise System integrate with our own technology?
Integrating with external systems and services is a core competency for Wonderbox Technologies. Our technical team utilizes Web Services and/or data extracts to support client-defined system integration requirements. When a client requests integration with external systems, we gather and analyze business requirements and technical specifications, and then recommend an appropriate Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) approach and/or a Web Services approach for accomplishing the integrations.
- Does the Enterprise System have flexibility with billing?
Yes, our integrated premium billing features include the ability to override benefit plan coverage options by group, online access to invoices, and an automatic reconciliation process that applies payments to invoices as soon as deposits are entered. A Premium Billing dashboard provides statistics about benefit package premiums billed, administrative and other fees, prior-period adjustments, and client write-offs—all of which can be filtered by insurer, plan category, benefit plan, benefit funding type, client, client type, and region. The Enterprise System also supports broker commissions and payments.
- Is programming required for customization?
Clients have direct access, often through the user interface, for customizing many critical components in the system themselves without requiring programming support. Examples include custom claim and authorization business rules/edits, custom adjudication formulas, custom reports, automated email message templates, customizable templates for output documents, and scheduled data extracts. For customized business rule changes and other daily operational support needs, most features within the Enterprise System are data (or “table”) driven. This allows clients to manage their own business rules within the Enterprise System user interface without requiring any software code changes and without affecting the Enterprise System environments for any other clients.
- What operating system is needed for the Enterprise System?
The Enterprise System Web/Application Server requires Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition, with SP1. Data Servers require Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition, with SP1. End-user desktops currently require only an operating system that supports Microsoft Internet Explorer v.8 or later. Users accessing the Web Portal products require only a supported web browser: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Mozilla Firefox v.5, Google Chrome v.12.0.742.112, or Safari v.5.0.5.
- Can you really create a paperless process?
The Enterprise System is designed to support paperless workflows through web-based architecture, built-in document management system, and fully integrated self-service web portals. Our paperless environment is one of the fundamental ways we maintain low administrative costs.
Our sister companies lead their specialty markets with solutions which reduce costs and improve the way health benefits are administered.